Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tennis at Boat Club

Today my father and i went to play tennis in the scorching mid-day sun at the Piasau Boat Club.

Balls on the court
Even though the sky was slightly overcast, believe me when i say it was hot! Despite the brush with heat stroke, i beat my dad 6-5. Together we consumed eight cans of 100 plus in the span of 1.5 hours.
Balls pictured on my trusty raquette
After that it was time to cool down, and nothing does the trick like a pint of..

Guinness?

Clearly the PBC management have decided to cut costs by diluting the Guinness with water.

Dad pictured smoking, stressed out by the loss
Never the less it got the job done.

A good day out and i would recommend any tennis fan to play at the boat club, the courts are quite nice ... I wish i could say the same about their beer..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

ShoutMix chat widget